Monday, April 9, 2018

BEDA Day 8 - Sunday Brunch

Well, I can't use the "blogger failed" excuse for this one.  While that has been the truth in the past during BEDA, this time it's just that I'm so damn busy.  And so damn tired.  And it's not always easy to take a few minutes to write a blog post when you have two children vying for your attention every second of the day.  So this post is being written on Monday night (BEDA Day 9) but it's about Sunday, April 8.

Every Sunday we go to breakfast with my parents.  My sister comes too sometimes.  It started out as my dad wanting to go try brunch at varying places to "try something new."  The first week we went to Besaw's.  It was very crowded and the food was kind of weird but the service was great!  The following week we went... I can't remember where.  That might've been Marco's.  But the week after that was the Heathman Hotel restaurant (which I can't remember the name of). 

The last 3 weeks, however, we've just been going to this upscale market near where we live.  They have a hot-bar of various breakfast foods as well as a fruit, yogurt and granola station.  They also have a full service coffee shop which has smoothies and bowls as well.

It's kind of fun.  But kind of stressful.  Definitely not something I could've done in the height of my eating disorder.


No comments:

Post a Comment