Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bachelorette Party Picture Dump

Pictures from my Bachelorette Party weekend
May 31-June 1, 2013 :)
They're all out of order, sorry! 

my friend writing marriage advice while my mom looks on

my friend Pinning the Peacock on the Hunk

posing with gifts <3

more marriage advice for me!

everybody's decorating peacocks

my bestie's and my matching phone cases

the walkway (OMG BALLOONS! RUN!!!)

Advice book

Besties together again! xo

my sash

my bestie, my mom and me at Zumba on 5.31.13

some gifts

LOL

the door decoration

prize box

I think I look huge in this pic but oh well

Peacock iPhones!

my bestie before her first zumba class ever

just another day at work! lol

my soon to be Mother In Law (love her!)

Main table

The whole party!

at sushi


opening presents

I love her!!!!

I wanna see your Peacock!

Bridal scratch-it game

my friend and me decorating our peacocks

3 besties at sushi

pretty!

Bridal pictionary (I was drawing "Laughter")

More Pin the Peacock

my mom pinning the peacock LOL

awesome gift :D

Friends!



I improved the "hunk" by giving him a mustache and eyepatch and tattoo haha

My bestie and Jaxxie 5.31.13

Giant cupcake

Giant cupcake and baby neon cupcakes w/ peacock feathers

cute!

My friend and Jax 

LOL huge yawn Jaxxie

My parrot helps me celebrate

Bride to be and Maid of Honor

1 comment:

  1. It's clear to see from these pictures that you are truly loved by so many people and critters. You look so happy in these pictures.... And like they say "pictures don't lie".

    ReplyDelete