Sunday, June 16, 2013

THE BEST WEEKEND!!!!

The highlights of my weekend:

  • Sentao Licensing 
    • Hanging with J, D and K all day
    • Getting to see MW and taking a picture with her (see previous post)
    • Getting a hug from MW as well
  • Chicken Molé at Pepita's last night (I know, food...)
  • First Diet Coke in a whole week last night WITH the Molé!
  • Awesome Zumba class this morning
  • Flight lesson
    • 2 take-offs
    • 360 degree turn to the left
    • aiming
    • ascent, descent
  • Found new favorite Clif Bar (Peanut Toffee Buzz)
  • Had one of my Tweets replied to by WATATAH!  (see link below)
  • Allowed myself to eat a few little cookies
OMG!  What a great f*cking weekend!!!!!!
I can't even type coherently right now.  Here's a link to my favorite Watatah song and a few pics for you to look at.

Palo by Watatah (pardon the pics in the background)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhEZcYSP8WI
Peace at 2,200ft
6.16.13


before the flight

Oregon!

concentrating so hard

Left bank (20 degrees?)

Pretty river



Me and Al (I named the plane Al)


Sentao training!

Get well Pepper Von!!!

Sleepy Jaxxie <3 6.16.13



1 comment:

  1. Your looking pretty good up there with the birds sporting those Dave Clarks!! :)

    ReplyDelete