Monday, March 16, 2015

A Girl and Her Dogs

Some of these are repeat pics from the previous post.  Sorry about it!! 

Yesterday Mara was wearing her French Bulldog Outfit which consists of a frenchie onesie (made for her by my friend) and her frenchie socks from H&M. She looked so adorable I had to lay her down and take a picture: 
(Pardon her silly facial expression! Lol. Also please excuse the drool on her onesie - she's teething!)

As Mara was laying there refusing to smile for a picture for me, Abby and Jax came in.  They hate it when she cries, especially Jaxxie!  He always rushes around all worried, as if to say, "oh no! The baby is crying! What ever could be the matter?" She wasn't exactly crying but she was fussing a little, so the frenchies came running to the rescue!  The following pictures are ones I snapped while the dogs did their best to fix whatever was bothering Mara. I'd say they succeeded, what do you think?

First Jax came in..
...and got all up in her business!

Then Abigail arrived.

Abby decided to have a heart to heart with little miss:
I don't know what she said to her but it sure must've been interesting! Mara was all ears (actually, Abby is! Lol!)
Love that one! 

Then Jax came back over. (Mara looks indignant.)
"Well I never!"

Abby looked on as Jax played with Mara some more.
Oh he loves her!!!

I have vivid mental images of walking into Mara's room in a few years time and seeing Jax dressed up like a princess, having a tea party with Mara and loving every second of it.  I can picture her curled up inside a sheet-and-pillow fort, asleep, and Jax right beside her.  I can imagine him trapped under a laundry basket while she pretends to be the lion tamer (and he's the lion of course.) I'm sure they'll share many PB&J sandwiches, and his favorite place to be will be asleep at the foot of her bed.  I'm sure I'll see her drag him around by the neck, and I'm equally as sure he won't mind at all!  I would bet that when she learns to stand up, he'll be one of the first  things she uses to pull herself up, her little hands grabbing his neck rolls for stability.  And there'll be no place he'd rather be than right by his girl. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment