Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Roll Over

Mara is not such a fan of tummy time, but she just looks so darn cute!  She finally learned to roll over on Monday (3/9/15)!!! She did it in front of Corky and me.  I was so glad Corky was there to see his baby girl roll over for the first time.  He was so excited!  It was the sweetest thing.  

It was funny because she was trying really hard to roll over her right shoulder and she just couldn't.  So she tried the left and over she went!  These video stills are from the second time she rolled, since I didn't have any warning that she was going to do it the first time and therefore I didn't have my phone handy.


So funny. Notice her pouty lip in the second picture!  She's going to get whatever she wants from her daddy with that lip!  But it won't work on me, since that's where she got it! 
This is a pic of me as a baby. Note the same pouty lip!  Guess she is my daughter after all. ;) 

More tummy time pictures (from today.) 



Little miss crab! 
There's that lip again!!! Silly little Mara! I love her so much! 

We took Mara to the zoo for the first time.  She wasn't terribly impressed but she did look at several animals - including these fish. She also liked the turtles and the penguins.  I'm seeing a water theme here... like daddy like daughter. 
This picture is really dark but we were seeing how we measure up against the bears.  The verdict: taller than a sun near but not as tall as a black bear. 

Corky and I took Mara to a New York style deli on Sunday, called Kornblatt's.  Here is corky eating matzo ball soup.  Mara and I posed for the camera too. 
I'm better at eating one-handed so I usually get baby-duty when we eat. Lol! 

Here's an action shot of me doing Zumba at my friend's Jam session. (Photo credit: Tyler O.) "I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth..." 














1 comment: