Saturday, March 28, 2015

Propose

3 years ago today (March 28th, 2012) Corky proposed to me :) 

I'll never forget it. We were eating dinner one night about a week and a half prior and he said, "I have to run an errand on sunday and you can't come."

"Okay," I said, taking a bite of my food. "Just remember I don't like really huge diamonds." 

He blinked at me, laughed, and said, "okay then!"

On Sunday, after he ran his errand, he told me, "it'll be ready on Tuesday" (the 28th). 

Tuesday came and he didn't ask me anything! I waited ALL DAY!  Finally, when we were laying in bed watching NCIS I asked him, "What's taking you so long??" 

He told me he wanted to "show it off" first.  I didn't like that. I thought he could show it off on my hand!  He rolled over and then rolled back with the little box. 

"Katherine Ann..." He dramatically opened the little box to reveal the shiny ring inside. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes.." I answered. "But don't ever call me Katherine Ann again!" 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, too cute.
    "But don't ever call me Katherine Ann again!" I giggled :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete