Monday, March 16, 2015

Lump

So after 2 days of mastitis I've found a lump.  Joy!  Not sure if it's a plugged duct or what but it hurts like hell when I touch it.  Actually it hurts all the time.  It's small and hard. How am I going to teach Zumba and aqua fit?? It'll hurt to jump!  Ugh!!! So annoying. I really don't have time for this! >:( 

Anyway here's some picture lol 

Mara and mommy chillin' 

My socks hardly could have matched any less! Haha #dontcare ;)

Another action shot - this time of me teaching Zumba! :) 3.7.15

Living dangerously wearing earrings with a 3 1/2 month old! 

Cute little miss after her bath 

The bulldogs love Mara :)

3 coffees and a breast milk. To go! 

1 comment:

  1. Ow! You poor thing :( Hope you feel better soon!

    I love the photos of Mara with the puppies! Your little miss has the cutest little pouty face :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete