Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Three eight twelve - 3 Years

I know it's pretty anti-climactic to post about a major date 2 days after it.  I have just been so busy.  Last week was the week from hell and I'm just now feeling semi-recovered from it (just in time to do it all over again, to a slightly lesser degree.) This new job is kicking my butt!  

Sunday, March 8th was my 3-year Zumba-versary.  I'll never forget being so nervous and excited to get my Zumba Basic 1 training on 3/8/12.  Best decision I ever made!!  My 3rd year teaching Zumba had a lot of ups and downs.  Definitely the highlight was doing Zumba while 9 months pregnant! I got a lot of funny looks for sure. Lol!

Speaking of that, Mara is doing great.  She rolled over yesterday!  It was the cutest thing!  She was trying so hard to roll one way and couldn't, so she tried the other way and over she went!  It was adorable.  Here are some pictures of her: 


I just love her little feet! 

Not a fan of rice cereal! Lol! 




She will be 4 months old on 3/23.  Crazy!  She's the sweetest little girl.... I just love her so much it's insane! 


1 comment:

  1. She is absolutely adorable. I always love seeing pictures. Congrats on keeping with Zumba as long as you have. I started at a new gym and they offer Zumba. I think I want to give it a try. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete