Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New!

Nouveau.

Or, as they'd write in Russia: HOBO.  I had to laugh when I was in Moscow and saw a store named that.  It just looked funny.

Lots of things are new around here.  First of all, I'm typing this on my brand new Macbook Air!!! It's silver and shiny and thinner than a piece of Texas Toast.  I was almost afraid to open it because I thought I'd snap it in half.

Another new thing - group!  My therapist has been getting after me for more than a week now about going to this group she runs for people with eating disorders.  I don't like groups, typically, because I can be a little on the fiery side and people tend not to like that when they're spilling their innermost thoughts and feelings in front of 8 or 9 other people they barely know.  But finally I agreed to go.  So that's tomorrow.  We shall see how that goes.  

A third new thing... job!  I got a new Zumba Instructor job.  I now teach every other Sunday morning, alternating weekends with my good friend.  :) So that's good.  My treatment team will yell at me but... I don't care.  They seem to want me to jeopardize my career and I'm just not really into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment