Sunday, March 17, 2013

Desperation

I know, I know, I know, I'm sorry.  I just posted.  But I just know I need to post this.

Have you ever been so desperate that you feel like you're losing your mind?  Yeah?  Of course.  I think we've all been there to some degree.  I don't know what it looks like for you, but for me it looks like this:



I hate being hungry.  I hate it so much I can't even find adequate words in the English language to describe it to you all.  But... I also know what's right and good.  I'm so confused.  Sorry, I'm not even making sense.  I'm just so desperate.  I've heard that cigarettes decrease appetite.  I'll do anything... oh I'll do anything!  I know how stupid this is.  I know how stupid I'm being.  

I just hurt so much!!! I can't be rational about it!  It's impossible!  There's no rationality in my brain right now!  HELP!!!!!

(picture not mine. no copyright intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment