Tuesday, March 12, 2013

More Random Pictures!

Pictures!! Pictures!!! I am the Queen of Random Pictures!

This one is pretty self-explanatory.


Came across this at Walgreens the other night.  What the hell??


This was on the side of a large fries from McDonalds.  The fact that people willingly eat this is alarming to me.



I was trying to do something fun with my hair the other night and tried to take a picture of the back of it.  My hair doesn't look very remarkable but I thought my tattoos looked cool! :)


And then I bent over to do something and my phone seized and took a random picture, and I liked the sight of the bones.  


Okay.  Here is the story behind this one.  So late last year (September or October maybe) I discovered this Nestle fat free hot cocoa.  20 calories per packet and no fat!!!  I love it.  It's my favorite.  But now all of a sudden nobody carries it anymore!  I was horrified.  That is until I discovered that QFC carries it!  So now whenever I go to QFC I get like a billion boxes of it.  Which Corky thinks is hilarious.





'Cause I'm not anorexic or anything.....

No comments:

Post a Comment