Thursday, March 21, 2013

Safe Foods

Disclaimer!!!! I am not trying to promote anorexia/bulimia/any eating disorder.  This is not a PRO post.  Don't like, don't read.  Also, this is all my opinion.  If you don't agree, then that's fine.
(photos taken by me.)


Okay.  The other day (Tuesday, I guess) I had some time on my hands and I was at a grocery store.  Recipe for disaster?  Maybe.  But not that day.  I decided to "investigate" foods.  This means scrutinizing the nutrition facts on the packages of many foods.  

I also recalled recently a request posed to me on my YouTube channel (katenotkatie87) to make a video of my "safe foods."  I haven't done it yet, mostly because I don't often keep most of my safe foods in the house all at one time.  I guess I could make a list... but anyway.  So I decided to make this post, for now.  I went through the grocery store and looked at foods that are a lot of times "off limits" for me and found "safe" ones.  Pictures are posted below.

Like I said in my disclaimer up there, this is not a pro-anorexia post.  I'm not saying everyone should eat these "safe foods" only.  I'm saying that I am cognizant of the fact that there are people out there with eating disorder, like ME!  Knowing that these foods exist might make me more likely to eat them - whereas if I didn't know about them I might have eaten nothing.  

The categories are: soup, crackers, juice, waffles, "ice cream" and frozen.  The pictures come in twos.  The first one will be of the front of the product (so you can see the name, brand, etc.)  The second picture is of the nutrition facts so you can see what's in it.  (There is one product that I didn't take a picture of the back of.  It's one of the ice creams.  You'll see.)

The Crackers
1)


2)


3)


4)


5)





The Soup


1)


2)

3)


4)




The Juice
1)


2)





The Waffles
1)





The "Ice Cream"


1)


2)


3)


The "Frozen"
1)



2)






2 comments:

  1. Where's the yummy Greek yogurt? :-) That stuff is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The store I was at didn't carry it! I'll do this again at a different store. There is no ONE store that carries all my foods lol. I always have to run from place to place to place.

      Delete