Friday, May 10, 2013

Kartini Journal part 5

Please see part 1 for disclaimer and descriptions.

This is cathartic!  It hurts like hell but it's like bleeding the pain out.  Here we go.  Weeks 6 and 7.

Wed, Nov 7, 2007
I'm more than halfway done.  I just want this terrible treatment to be over already!  I want my life back.  I want to be able to sleep in again.  Get up when I want.  I wish I was Bijou.  She's so fortunate not to have any problems.  The biggest thing in her life is deciding what to hiss at.  I (heart) her wings.  They're so cute.

Thursday, Nov 8, 2007
Did I ever mention that P(k) is a weirdo freak?  Her hair is so hideous!  She's wearing those same khaki pants and tan socks and hiking shoes.  I hate people that dress like that.  It's sooooo tacky!  And she's always chewing gum.  At least most of the time she doesn't smack, although she did once today already.  Not to mention her glasses hang by a string, which is multicolored, around her neck.  Ew! 
Why is that every time I journal I get so freakin' sleepy?  I hear a weird horn outside.
Omg on the way here this morning, my dad and I almost got in a wreck.  Some dumb lady started pulling out right in front of us.  It was quite freaky.
My friend L has an ED.  She's in St. V's.  That's all I will say on the subject.  BLAH!

Friday, Nov 9, 2007
I'm sick of journaling.  I'm sick of Kartini.  I'm sick of life as it is.  I have to keep reminding myself that this weight gain is only temporary.  I hate being fat.  I hate how it feels all over. I wish I didn't have to do this.
Well anyway, there is less than a month until I'm done.  December 7 is the day I'm through. I seriously cannot wait.  I want my life back.
Oh. My. God. P(k) is so ugly and weird.  She's such a weird freak.  I can't believe she has a husband.  Who would marry her?!  He must be blind. 
L has her bible out again.  I swear, I'm so tired of seeing it.
The other day, T(k) had this humongous white-head pimple on her neck.  It was soooo gross.  I almost vomitted.

Mon, Nov 12, 2007
Ew, P(k) is such an ugly weird freak!  She is wearing those same stupid khaki pants and hiking shoes.  Gawd, I can't believe how hideous her hair is.  Ew ew ew!
We have a new girl.  She's extremely talkative.  Her name is K.  I'm not sure I actually like her that much.  But I don't know.
I have L(k) today.  Yippee.  Not.
It is so freakin' windy outside!  Holyshit, the trees are waving like mad.
I have some worksheets to do but I really don't feel like doing them.  But I will.
Goodbye.

Wed, Nov 14, 2007
3 weeks and 6 days left until no more treatment.  I hate this awful place.  I never want to come back here again.  Weird freak P(k) just smacked.  Ugh.  She's so freakin' ugly!
Oh geez, L's crest is in the shape of a humongous cross. :-/
My nose just farted.

Thursday, Nov 15, 2007
I'm so sick of treatment!  I just want it to be over already.  I never want to see weird freak P(k) again.  I'm so glad not to be K, who still has 10 weeks left to go.  I only have 3 weeks and a few days left.
Well, we have a dinner outing today.  We are going to Chipotle, and to some beauty supply store so that people can buy hair product.  Sheesh.  Maybe there will be some other place I can go instead of into the beauty supply store.
M and I almost broke up last night.  It was so not fun.  I swear, things will never be the same.  I was accused of cheating!  Of all the nerve!!! I was so pissed.
I wish I could restrict and lose weight.  But I can't.  I hate this.  I really really hate this.
We are listening to Frank Sinatra on K's iPod player.  It's that "I Get a Kick Out of You" song from the AFV compilation.  Earlier we were listening to the Fray.  I liked that better than Frank Sinatra.  What a weird name.  Oh well.
Ew, weird freak P(k) has the poofiest hair.  It's so hideous.  I pray that I never look like that!!!  If I do, I will commit suicide.  I don't want to be some frumpy old weird freak like her.  Her name is ugly too.

WOW!!!!! I WAS SO ANGRY!!!!! Holy hell.  I swear, you guys, I'm not usually that mean.  If I could find P(k) today I would apologize like crazy!  She totally did not deserve my hatred. Good lord.  Kartini was a horrible place, yeah, but that was so not her fault!  She did need some help in the fashion department but... yikes.  
Anyway.  I had forgotten about a lot of this stuff.  The whole being accused of cheating thing had totally left my memory.  Lol.  How funny.  That relationship was a disaster from the start.  
In reality, I did not only have 3 weeks left, I had about 5 weeks left, since they made me stay longer.  I didn't know this at that time though.  Just about killed me when I found out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment