Thursday, May 16, 2013

My baby comes home TOMORROW!

My sweet baby boy Jax Peppers McGee will be arriving on a United flight (LOL) tomorrow at 2:24pm!! I can pick him up at 3:00pm!!!!! I AM BEYOND EXCITED!!!!!! I have been waiting since he was 3 weeks old.  He had to be 8 weeks old to ship.  Today is his 8 week birthday and tomorrow he will come home to Corky, Abby and me.  Here are Jax's baby pics, sent from the breeder every week.  (She only sent us up through last week, since he's coming home this week.)  Enjoy!  His cuteness practically blinds me!


3 weeks old

3 weeks old

3 weeks old

4 weeks

4 weeks (look at that face!)

4 weeks

4 weeks! (BELLY!!!!)

5 weeks (the bat ears arrive!)

5 weeks

5 weeks (hiney!!)

5 weeks

6 weeks!!

6 weeks

6 weeks (omg I love him)

6 weeks (what an attitude!)




No comments:

Post a Comment