Sunday, April 21, 2013

A Change and a Challenge

Morning!

Okay, first things first.  I came across this on facebook last night and I am SO intrigued!  I always love a challenge... especially a fitness challenge!  Anybody want to join me?  LOL!  Most people wouldn't like to subject themselves to torture like this, so I won't be surprised if nobody takes me up on it.



Yesterday and today my friend J has been spending some time with Corky and me, taking our pictures. Yes!  I am voluntarily getting in front of someone else's camera!  (Shocking, I know.  The camera adds 10 pounds, yadda yadda.)  She's doing this for us for 2 reasons.  The first is that she's doing our pre-wedding photos.  Some will likely be displayed at the wedding reception itself.  The second reason is that she's trying to start a business in photography.  She's really good!  So that's been kind of fun.  Yesterday morning Corky and I took Abigail to the "Portland French Bulldog Meet-Up" and we brought J and her camera.  I heard a few clicks so I know she got some shots.  Of what I do not know, but I am excited to see what she comes up with.

The "Joy" idea is still kind of sticking around.  However, I feel like I'm running into oppression everywhere!  I'm so confused.  People say they want me to be happier and I'm trying but... like I'll say something like "let's buy this little $2 toy, it's little balls that you put in water and they grow and you can bounce them and they're fun!"  "No, Abigail might eat them."  "Well.... we could play with them in another room..." "No."  

Okay, I am sorry... I must interrupt my "broadcast" (if you will) to say that I think I am going to quit Zumba!  You may remember a post I made a month or 2 ago about how I got screwed over by my one job.  I wanted the Tues/Thurs classes, I deserved them, but someone else got them instead.  Well, that was irritating.  I just got a text.... Now it's happening AGAIN!!!! At my other job!!!!  Sorry, can't go into detail at this moment, I'm too pissed off.

What was that I was saying about joy?  Sorry... I lost it.  Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment