Thursday, April 18, 2013

Transcription 1

Sorry, 2nd post in one day but I have been meaning to transcribe some of my journal entries into this blog.  Just so you can see what goes on in my head in more moment-to-moment kind of way.  If you don't care to know, don't read on.

Note: these are not going to be in any kind of order.  I mean, they'll be in order in each entry but I might go from doing April this entry to last October in the next transcription entry.  So we'll just see.

Tues 4/2/13
XSB 183 (room number)
9:45am
School.  Here we go again.  I hope I can lose some weight soon.  I hope I make it through this term!
It appears as though the teacher is youngish looking black girl.  Not what I expected from Mastarone, G.
I just saw on the powerpoint that there will be a clip from South Park.  God help me.  This building has a unisex bathroom.
So far today, 2 pieces of gum.  But it is not even 10am yet so that's not much of an accomplishment.  OMG if Heather (therapist) knew these things I write... LOL!
C.A. is having her baby today.  Maybe she already did!
OMG the guy 2 chairs down from me will not stop sniffing.  Like Tourette's.

CH 58 (room number)
1:45pm
HALLELUJAH!  CH 58 is in the creepy basement but it has cushioned seats!!! It won't hurt my ass.  Woot!
So today I only ate 1 Greek yogurt, 1 apple and 1 bowl of cereal (and a few chocolate chips.) After class I'll meet T @ Washington Square and then teach Zumba.  Which reminds me, Boom called & told me they're canceling my Friday class and Boom Camp.  I don't teach Boom Camp so I don't care about that.  I wish they'd told me like a week ago!  I'd have taken MWF classes.  J was so pissed.  She went there at lunch.  I'll have to text her after class.  I got a bomb parking spot!  Right in front of Vue!

Anyway if I just get salad for dinner I should be fine.  I need to stay at around XXX (weight) in order for my wedding dress to fit. :-/

1:55pm
Can't believe I'm seeing so many ridiculously thin people!  Makes me doubt those damn charts that said I'm in the 5th percentile.

Prof. R is not here yet.

Apparently the "Freshman 15" is no longer a thing.  It's either the "Freshman 20-30" or the "Freshman Negative 10!"

OOOOMMMGGG Prof R grew facial hair & he looks really weird!!! :-O Like 10 yrs older!  Guess class is gonna start.

2:31pm
2 Fatties eating Smart Pop a few seats down.  They're so weak.  Don't they know that eating = fat?  Don't they care??  They keep reaching for more and more.  So gluttonous.  So greedy!  I would rather die than let people see me eat.

2:37pm
MUST LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!

2:41pm
OMG the one fatass girl has been eating constantly since the start of class 41 minutes ago.  And she's drinking from an Adidas water bottle.

Oh!  We're dismissed early!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Thurs 4/4/13
XSB 183
9:56am

PALEO DAY 1
I've already broken Paleo 2x this morning.  I put 2 splenda in my herbal tea, but that's because I forgot my coffee.  But that'd have broken Paleo too because it had FF French Vanilla creamer & FF milk.  I figure if it's just breaking Paleo to put stuff in my morning coffee/tea then it's not too bad.  I brought an apple & soup that I made.

I have to sub for S @ 6 so I told Heather that I'm sick & can't come at 5 - LOL.

I went to C's class last night & S(2) was there.  It went fine.

CH 53
1:54pm
Ugh.  Cleanse plus Paleo plus school... Not a good combination.  I'm not sure I'm going to enjoy Paleo very much.  But I'll give it a shot.  How long?  A week? 2 weeks?  A month?
Today I've eaten 1 apple (80?), 1 banana (100) and 1 cup soup (100?)  Even if those are all generous that's 280!  God I'm hungry.  But so powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment