Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Re-Cleanse

I drove all night.... to find my cleanse.

Well.. not really all night!  Just for about an hour.  The Walgreens and Rite-Aid by my house were closed for some odd reason.  Usually they're open later than 10pm.  Whatever.  So I drove to the Walgreens at Murray-Scholls - it's 24 hours.  But they were out of the Acai Berry Cleanse!  HORRORS!!!! Actually I was so pissed. 

So then I drove to the Tigard Walgreens - also 24 hours.  Thank goodness they had it!  I couldn't get in the car and get the box open fast enough.  I fumbled for the bottle, ripped the plastic seal open with my teeth, unscrewed the lid, punctured the 2nd seal with my car key, fished out the damn cotton wad and the fruity, dirt-like scent wafted up reassuringly into my nostrils.

It's okay... whispered the cleanse pills.  We're here now. 

It kind of scares me.

In my haste I nearly dumped half the bottle into my open palm.  Good lord!  I wonder what that would do!  I shudder to imagine.  I downed 2 pills with half a bottle of Arrowhead water.  I hate Arrowhead.  It tastes like shit. 

So.  I don't know what this means exactly, other than that I'm fucking insane. 

Term at PSU started yesterday, but I only have classes Tues/Thurs.  My therapist, H, didn't want me taking too many classes.  God knows I didn't listen to her!  I was registered for 3 academics and one P.E.!  I dropped the P.E. because honestly I couldn't deal with the idea of trying to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.  Not when my bones constantly feel like they're breaking!  Then one of the academic classes dropped me.  Apparently at PCC you now have to pay tuition 2 weeks before the start of term.  Well, I did not know that.  So bye-bye Health 242. 

That leaves me with Communications 100 (a low level class for sure,  but I'm just trying it out) and Criminology/Criminal Justice 200 (another low level that I started last fall but had to withdraw for treatment.)  I think I'm going to like the Comm teacher.  She's really nice.  I'll have to remember to transfer some of my journal entries written at school onto the blog.  They're kind of funny.

Also I apparently lost my Friday morning Zumba job.  Fuck them.  They didn't even tell me until today.  It was almost like it was an afterthought.  "We cancelled the class... oh, maybe we should inform the teacher!"  Jesus H.

Some pictures I snagged off another blog:



No comments:

Post a Comment