Friday, April 5, 2013

Inconceivable

Say what?!

There is nothing worse, as a Zumba instructor, than having nobody come to your class.  That is exactly what happened to me tonight.  I work at a few gyms, one is a normal MMA/Crossfit gym, the other is a bodybuilding gym.  The latter is the one I worked at tonight.  I went to work, opened up the gym, started the computer, waited.... waited.... and waited.  6:00pm came.  And went.  6:05pm.  6:10pm.  Nobody came.

I picked up the yellow legal pad in which we record sales, class totals, etc., and some papers fluttered to the floor.  I picked them up and glanced at them to see what they were and where I should put them.  The words on the papers were almost like Greek!  I could not believe my eyes.

I think what I must have seen was a "meal plan" or compilation of meal plans (I hope!) for one of the bodybuilders.  I snapped a few pictures of the pages before I left.  This is what I saw:






OH MY GOODNESS!!!! 9 EGG WHITES?!? WHATWHATWHAT!??!?  I can't even imagine what that would look like.  4 packets of oatmeal?  This is unfathomable!  Yet another reason I will never be a bodybuilder.

On a side note... welcome to my world.



No comments:

Post a Comment