Friday, February 8, 2013

Bedhead

Morning, Sunshine!

You know I must love you all if I show you a picture of myself when I just woke up, right?  Haha.  Yeah... I know... it's attractive.  (Kidding.)



Today I have a pretty busy day.  I have to teach Zumba at 11:00am, rush home, finish the laundry that I started already, go to an appointment with my Naturopath at 2:00pm, rush back home and try to get to the gym for a good ab-toning workout and mini-cardio session, then teach Zumba again at 6:00pm.  Which might not sound so rushed except I have to leave at like 5:00pm because the traffic is horrendous.  That explains why there's a Monster in my hand.  I'm sure my pulse will be through the roof at my Naturopath appointment but... it's always through the roof!

Yesterday I had what I call a "cheat day."  I was just so f*cking hungry!!! And sometimes I kind of shock my metabolism by giving it a bit extra than usual, and I find that it often does not do anything to my body.  Sometimes I don't even get a food baby!  Last night I didn't, it was great.  So it'll be my last cheat, certainly, before I leave for L.A. next Thursday night.  

Also, I am considering buying this 14 day cleanse thingy that I saw at the pharmacy last night.  It's supposed to clear out like 2-3lb of (basically) crap clogging your system(s).  I took a picture of it and sent it to Corky and said, "I want this!"  And his response was, "get me one too!"  :)

Okay.  Time to get going. 

Monster, check!  Laundry baskets, check!  Zumba stuff, check!  Water bottle, check!

READYSETGO!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment