Monday, February 4, 2013

Ghost?

I think the gym where I work is haunted!  A haunted gym... only me!  The lights turn on and off by themselves, breaker switches are flipped that I know I never touched (and I'm the only one there!) the speakers and fans turn themselves on and off..... Oy vey.  Not to mention the building is just incredibly creepy feeling.  I hate being there alone, but that happens to me almost every time I teach there.  

I had a weird experience about a week ago, also.  The only reason I'm hesitant to say "it was a ghost!" is because I was asleep until right before it happened and it could have been lucid dreaming or something.  But I woke up (or at least I think I did) and I swear to God... someone was standing next to the bed on the opposite side.  Scared me TO DEATH!!!!!

Okay.  Food plan for tomorrow.  I think I'm going to be hanging out with my sister so... better save up my allotted calories so that I don't look quite so out of my mind.

coffee w/ 1/4 c. nonfat milk & 2 stevia (28 cal)
2 rice cakes with 2 T. reduced sugar jelly (110 cal)
1 apple (50-60 cal)
1 fat free Greek yogurt (80 cal)
Total: 278 cal
(and then eat dinner with Corky later, making it as small as possible.)  

And I do have Zumba tomorrow.. I teach.  That should work.  Knock on wood!

1 comment:

  1. Your ghost story freaked me out--but not because I'm necessarily afraid of ghosts, but because I have a "ghost" story too. We have a video monitor in baby Bee's nursery. He's been sleeping through the night for months now. But every so often, he wakes up sometime between 1-3am for about 30 mins and just laughs and "talks" to someone. There are breaks in his "conversation" like someone tickles him and he responds by laughing like crazy. I've never gone in the room, but have watched it over the monitor. He never cries, and after awhile, he just snuggles up and falls back asleep. I really want to believe that it's my Grandpa who passed away a year before Bee was born and who Bee is named after (his middle name). Who knows...but I can't explain it.

    ReplyDelete