Monday, February 18, 2013

L.A. Zumba Conference Pictures


I am so total-body tired (mentally, physically) that I can't manage to make a whole long typed entry about the 2013 Zumba Conference right now, but here are the pictures that I promised in my YouTube vlog on the subject (katenotkatie87.)

The Boeing 737




Wing!




Safety card.




My Valentine's Day dinner (at the Oakland Airport)





Coke Zero and airplanes, 2 of my favorite things :)




Pretty!




Size difference.  Story of my life.


Engine.




The Los Angeles Convention Center in all it's glory at 5:45am (2.15.13)




"Are you ready for the Zumbatomic??"




The class was huge.





Training manual.




My badge and lanyard. :)





I'm licensed for Zumbatomic! Yay!! (2.15.13)





Staples Center





My hotel, the JW Marriott (the shorter building on the right of the tower)




Zumba people walking back to the hotel on 2.15.13




The Kick-Off Session on 2.16.13.  Too bright of lights for so early in the morning.





My friend and I met Beto Peréz!! The creator of Zumba!!! 2.16.13 




High on energy shots




Hot!




The Brazilian teachers Priscila, Ludmilla and Karla (in blue & yellow) photobomb by girl in orange shirt lol.




The theme party/concert 2.16.13 (night)




MARA!!!!!!!







A plane I saw flying into LAX as we left on 2.17.13






No comments:

Post a Comment