Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I Can't!

Let me just say:

I really @$#$%^ hate being hungry.  I'm at about 475 calories for the day.  AND I DO NOT WANT TO EXCEED THAT!!!!!

I just ate this so my blood sugar won't crash:



(apple, greek yogurt and green tea)

I have Zumba at 4:30pm.  I've been running around like mad doing errands all day.  I have group tonight (which I hate.)  475 isn't too bad for all that, right?  I can burn of at least half of that in Zumba if not all of it!  

My heart is skipping and stuttering like crazy.  I don't give a shit.  I just want to be skinny, damnit.  I'll do anything.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you. I have officially run out of things to do to keep myself busy (my housekeeper had to cancel due to a sick little one). When I'm busy, I'm not hungry. When I sit down and relax, I'm hungry. On a positive note, I did get an iced cool lime refresher. It makes me feel like spring... :-)

    ReplyDelete