Friday, February 22, 2013

Not A Total Loss

I am so excited.  I just found this website that lets you enter your weight, the number of minutes you do Zumba and the intensity and tells you how many calories you burn!

Here's the link: http://caloriesburnedhq.com/zumba-calories-burned/

For me, doing 55 minutes of workout at mid-high intensity, I burn between 360 and 408 calories.  Not as high as I'd hoped but it's not as low as I feared!  So that's good, right?

So far today I've eaten 640 calories, or thereabouts.  I've already taught one 60 minute Zumba class and I'll teach another one tonight.  So that's between 720 and 816 calories burned from Zumba.  So as long as I only eat a little bit more (to avoid a crash during teaching) I'll be okay.  Also I have a mini jam session with A and A2 tonight, for maybe an hour, so that's a little extra burned off too.

Not a total loss.  Not even close.

Have a good day everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment