Thursday, February 14, 2013

Oakland, CA

Killing time....

...in the Oakland airport.  I got a Special K bar and Coke Zero for dinner, but then I was still hungry so I got oatmeal from Starbucks for 190 calories.  So, overall, not too terrible.  360 total.  I'm fine with that.  There's a little girl next to me eating pizza.  Oh man.  I want pizza sooooooo bad.  I haven't had pizza since October 27, 2012.  I've decided I can have pizza twice per year.  So April 27, 2013 it is.

I cannot wait to arrive in LAX.  I really hope I see some giant airplanes.  I will be so excited.

I am excited and nervous (or "nerve-cited") about the Zumba conference.  I really just have no idea what I'm going to experience there.  

OHMYGOD THERE IS A LADY SITTING BY ME AND SHE IS EATING MENTOS AND SHE WILL NOT STOP SMACKING HER LIPS AND IT'S MAKING ME WANT TO SCREAM AND HIT HER IN THE HEAD WITH HER STUPID TOTE BAG!

Boarding! Bye!

1 comment: