Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Los Angeles Bound

Peace'n Out.

For four days.

I'm headed to LA tomorrow for the Zumba conference.  I am sooooooo excited.  And nervous.  My friend, who also has eating issues is going to be there too, and we plan to spend lots of time together (read: food time.)  We put together a shopping list for me to buy before I leave, and pack.  Here is a picture of the list. Anorexics for sure!!



I know, I know, it's 3 full days of Zumba.  I'll burn a zillion calories (I hope.)  Maybe I'll come home even thinner! Ooh what a tantalizing thought.  Anyway, in preparation, today has been a "cheat day" and I haven't exercised at all except for my little ab workout I do every morning.  My body is so freakin' tired, honestly.  My bones ache.  My muscles ache.  I have 3 straight days of Zumba coming up, I can't afford to hurt anymore.  My eating disorder is freaking out over that but she can just shut the f*ck up right now because I care way too much about Zumba.  At least for today.  So there.

I have to bring my NYE dress for a formal party, which I'm nervous about.  What if it doesn't fit me anymore?? Corky told me last night I am smaller now than I was on NYE, but.... I can't figure out how to make myself believe him!

This is a picture of my breakfast today.  Coffee, 2 rice cakes with 2 tbsp reduced-sugar jelly, 2 phenylalanine pills and 1 N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine pill.  Yum, right??



My bestie G sent me a package from Canada.  She recently went to Hawaii and got me a lot of cool stuff.  I am currently drinking (fat free) cocoa out of the mug!  I am also currently wearing the bracelet she got me.  I LOVE MY BESTIE!!!!! 




Here's a pic of me from Superbowl Sunday (February 2, 2013)  I was sooooo convinced I was giant this day.  In fact, I still think I look a little fat.  Oh well, what can ya do!



This picture.... I died laughing.

Psychologist Bug: "and how does that make you feel?"












No comments:

Post a Comment