Tuesday, October 1, 2013

20

I get married in 20 days (including today.)  I am trying to find something profound to say about that, but nothing is coming to my mind.  

I should eat less.
I should work out more.
I shouldn't wave my hair because it'll ruin my hair before the wedding.
I should drink more green tea.
I shouldn't be stressed.

I need to eat less.
I need to work out more.
I need to finish the wedding favors.
I need to work on the masks.
I need to find a way to de-stress!

None of this is making sense! I have a strong feeling the next three and a half weeks are going to be a little nuts.  I have a strong feeling I'M going to be a little nuts!!! Oh god.

So I can't remember if I mentioned to you on this blog that I no longer teach Zumba on Tuesday nights.  That gives me a lot of anxiety because I use my classes to keep my worrying at a minimum.  On the one hand, it's nice because my body is TIRED from so much dancing.  But then my brain goes all crazy with it.

I heard something the other day about how when you work out too much your body goes into anaerobic mode and skips aerobic mode (I think that's how it is...?) and you don't burn calories you burn oxygen.  I'm not too terribly freaked out about that because I don't really understand it, and I'd like to keep it that way (lol!) but it did give me a reason to think twice before exercising myself half to death on a daily basis.

On Friday, my fuelband's numbers were SO high!  I did not even know you could see numbers like that on a fuelband!!!! It took me two whole days to recover from that Friday.  

You know what I wish?  I wish there wasn't so much pressure to look good in a wedding dress, or fit into a wedding dress.  The dressmaker's words have been haunting me for the last week and change, "don't gain weight!"  Oh how I HOPE I haven't gained weight!  There aren't works to express my deep desire to lose weight instead.  I don't care what other people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment