Friday, October 11, 2013

9 - The Witching Hour

9 days!!!! EEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the nerves and stress are wearing off and I'm just flippin' excited!

This morning I taught my class and it was GREAT!  Alena was there and we had a blast.  Then we went to Goodwill to go shopping for our Halloween costumes for the Halloween Zumba party the night before my wedding... it's going to be amazing.  We laughed so hard over the wigs!  Then we drove to Spirit of Halloween store to pick out make up.  I'm not going to tell you what our costumes are because I'll post pictures (eventually) and it'll be a surprise.  Then we went to New Seasons and bought probiotic drinks and walked around looking at stuff.  I almost died laughing when Alena misread "Fingerling Potatoes" as "fingering potatoes."  LOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

Oh crazy crazy.

Corky and I had to go to the courthouse EEEARLY this morning to get the marriage license.  He woke me up in my witching hour.  My sleep cycle is so strange that if I sleep past like 6 in the morning, my deep sleep cycle is between 7 and 8am.  If I have to wake up for anything in the 8am hour, I have to get up before 7 or else I'm dead asleep.  Corky, bless his soul, set his alarm for 7:20am.  I was so cranky.  Thank goodness for Monster.  I believe I've said that before.  And I'm sure I'll say it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment