Thursday, October 17, 2013

3 - whoops!

3 days

Sorry!  I didn't mean to skip a day.  As you might imagine, things are BUSY BUSY BUSY!  Oh well.

Last night I went to dinner with Corky, his brother and their dad who is in town for the wedding.  I had never met their dad before and I didn't quite know what to  make of him! He's nice I guess.  Anyway I ate a sandwich... which was scary!  But it was literally just turkey and lettuce and tomato.. and at least the bread was whole grain!  So.. whatever!  I didn't want to look stupid in front of Corky's dad (well I needn't have worried but still) so I did that.

Then for some reason I was soooo hungry when I woke up this morning.  I woke up at like 6:30am and my stomach felt like a huge empty tube of toothpaste (to borrow an image from a book) and all I could think about was "I really want to have cereal for breakfast."  I've been pretty good with food, sandwich notwithstanding, so I figured I could have a little.  Then I thought I was ridiculous because I'm getting married in 3 days and I'm waking up thinking about cereal!  Am I insane?

No comments:

Post a Comment