Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Babies - Abigail

Abigail Shula

I had a dog once when I was younger, for like two days.  Now that dog (Bettina) is my mom's dog and she's totally neurotic and annoying.  I didn't think I'd ever have a dog.

Then we got Abigail.

Abigail Shula, Abby or Abs for short, is my almost-two-year-old French Bulldog.  She's brindle and has the cutest little buttcheeks!  (Did you know Frenchies have buttcheeks??)  I picked her up from the airport on Feb 24, 2012.  She was shipped to us from somewhere in Missouri.  I went into the cargo place, saw a maroon kennel on the counter, bent over and looked inside.... and jumped away!  She was so cute I couldn't even look at her!!!  My mom and I took her kennel out to the car and I took her out right away.  She immediately went to sleep on me.



Abigail is spunky, playful, sweet, calm, cute as hell and snuggly.  Here are some pictures of Abigail being those things!

Cute Abby

Snuggly, sleepy Abby (and Corky)

Stubborn Abby!

Precious Abby

Spunky, playful Abby

Silly Abby

Halloween Abby

Abby & her doppelganger.


No comments:

Post a Comment