Monday, October 14, 2013

6 - Freak Out

6 days.


I don't know what it is but I just can't seem to find the motivation to write on here these days!  I make myself do it because I know someday I'm going to forget how I feel right this moment and I'm going to want to remember how I felt and what I was doing the week before I got married.

Today:
8am -Woke up
9:30am -Taught my Zumba class at Ballroom Dance Company
11am - went to my therapist appointment
12:15pm - returned home
12:15pm-4:15pm - did stuff around the house, hung out with Corky 
4:15pm - went to R's class at SAC
5pm - came home to change my sweaty Zumba shirt
6pm - Taught my Zumba class at Hardcore Training Studio
7:30pm - went with Corky to Sí Señor (ate some of his food and a diet coke)
8:15pm - went to Target with Corky to buy Scattergories (which they didn't have)
9pm - Went to Safeway and bought apples, yogurt, milk and oatmeal
9:20pm-10pm - played with bulldogs, facebook, phone, etc
10pm - ate an apple

That's what I did with 6 days left until my wedding.  

But I am FREAKING OUT!!!!! About the dress of course.  I can't even think about it or I'll start crying.  So here's some pictures to distract me:

This game is my worst nightmare!!! OMG balloons!!!!

My tea was cold today

I'm that one emoji.. you know the one ;)

An old pic.  (see I think I look so thin here.. compared to now I'm huge)

No comments:

Post a Comment