Friday, April 1, 2016

BEDA Day 1 - April Fools

I've decided to do BEDA (Blog Every Day in April) again this year.  It could be one sentence, it could be several paragraphs, it could be a link or a quote or a picture. Just something every day. 

Today's topic is: April Fools Day. I hate April fools day. I hate being pranked. I hate being teased. I hate being laughed at. But perhaps most of all, I hate not being able to trust what anyone says on this day. 

2 years ago on April Fools Day, I had my ultrasound and it looked great!  I wanted to share the happy news but I couldn't because nobody would have believed me! Lol. 

Now here we are 2 years later. Smack dab in the middle of the Whiny Toddler Phase. Good thing she's cute! Haha. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that's suck! Having such good news on April Fools Day. It's not a day I'm too fond of either, though.

    xx

    ReplyDelete