Saturday, April 16, 2016

BEDA Day 16 - Over Halfway!

Well today is April 16th which means we are more than halfway through the month of April. I am very excited about this because, as you may remember from previous posts, Spring is NOT my favorite season.  March and April are tough for me, but May is a little better and by the time we get to June I know I'm going to be fine.

So I've decided what I'm going to do with my free time when Mara is in preschool:  I'm going to pursue my career as a personal trainer.  I feel as though my history and experience will help me in understanding clients better.  So I'm going to work on that.  In addition, I will try out other forms of exercise and see what I think.  For example: swimming, cycle, pilates, yoga, kickboxing, etc.

The current fun thing in our house right now is that we have an infestation of carpenter ants.  Yes, those big, ugly, black MOFOs that bite.  ICK!  Yesterday there was one in Mara's room and I went to pick it up on a book and fling it out the door (Mara has a balcony off her room.. princess!) and when I touched it with the book, it stopped, half-turned and it's freaking huge FANGS stood straight out and I was like OH MY GOD.  So gross.

It's 8:56am.. Mara's still asleep.  Hope she wakes up soon.. I kind of miss her!

2 comments: