Sunday, April 24, 2016

BEDA Day 24 - One More Week

One more week of BEDA.  I feel like this is dragging... like it's boring.  I have nothing to say!  I feel like I should say something profound, something controversial but I got nothin'.  Lol.

So I'm going to do one of those surveys from social media! Fun fun fun. 

Is it easy for someone to make you smile?
Yes

Tell me why you like the last song you listened to?
I can't remember what song I listened to last.

What color are your eyes?
Blue/gray/green

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
The couch LOL

How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
A few.... maybe 3

What would your name be without the first three letters?
E (lol)

Last thing you touched not computer-related?
A coffee cup

What colors are you wearing right now?
Black, gray and red

You currently in a fight with someone?
No... I'm a lover, not a fighter!

Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Absolutely!

Do you have an older brother?
No

Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
Yes, just two nights ago.

Do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Not usually.

What are you listening to right now?
The sound of my dog's water fountain.

Do you laugh a lot?
Yes.

Are you ticklish?
Yes. In some spots

What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
Exercising.

Have you ever been on a boat?
Yes lots of times, I like boats.

Last person you gave a hug to?
My daughter

Tell me about the shirt/shirts you’re wearing?
It's red, it's a tank top and it's from Target.  And then I have a gray Nike hoodie on that I got at the employee store when I was 6 months pregnant.

When you are home alone do you still close the door when you shower?
No.

Do you have plans for today?
Yes, but I cannot remember what they are!  Oh, I'm going running.. and to Red Robin for dinner. Yippee!

When is the last time you took a nap?
Yesterday LOL!

What was on your mind most today?
Well it's only noon, but thus far has been about teaching my classes tomorrow.

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
Both.

What instant messaging service do you use?
None! Text.

How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
Ages. Like an hour.

Do you have any siblings? Do you get along?
Yes, and sometimes.

What are you drinking?
Coffee... but I just finished it.

Honestly, if you could go back 8 months and change something, would you?
Not at all.

Do you know what you’re wearing tomorrow?
Work out clothes probably!

Do you know anyone who smokes weed?
Sure, lots of people. It's legal here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment