Monday, April 11, 2016

BEDA Day 10 - Nostalgia!!

Without wifi I can't post when I'm not home so I typed this up yesterday and am posting it now!

My kid and I have been watching Disney movies recently, and OH the nostalgia!  I almost teared up at the sight of the opening scene of the Lion King.  I had forgotten how terrifying some of the scenes in some of the movies can seem to a little kid. Ursula the sea witch is scary as hell!  Not to mention the scene in the beginning of the Lion King where the hyenas are chasing Simba and Nala through the elephant graveyard. Mara was like "aaaaahhhh!!!"  Poor kid!

Anyway, as I type this (to be posted later), I'm at the mall with Mara and my friend and her son who is Mara's age. They're playing in the play area.  So cute!  On Tuesday I'll start babysitting her son for a few hours in the evenings until she's off work. Should be fun. Mara likes to play with him. Also, Mara starts preschool on Tuesday. What?!

No comments:

Post a Comment