Friday, April 8, 2016

BEDA Day 8 - A Little Longer

Mara is still asleep (glory be! It's almost 9:00am!) so I have some extra time to do a proper post this morning.  So it'll just be a rambling one.

In response to the comment on last night's post, Kai Klaarika, Mara went to sleep around 10:50pm!

Today is Friday.  I have my normally scheduled Zumba class at 10:00am.  Then tomorrow I sub a class at 9:45am, then Sunday another at 8:30am.  Then Monday my normal class at 4:30pm and then I finally get a day off on Tuesday!  Starting on Wednesday, do it all over again.

Speaking of Tuesday.......

Mara starts preschool on Tuesday.  Yes, you read that right.  She will  be going for two half-days a week, from 8:30am to 12:30pm.  I am excited for her... she is so bored at home!  I'll miss her though.

I submitted an application to the Northwest Boxer Rescue, in  hopes of being matched with a Boxer that needs a home (instead of getting a puppy).  We'll just have to wait and see.  I am OBSESSED with Boxers!  They are SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh... Mara is waking up.  Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment