Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Few Little Changes

I'm not pregnant, don't worry!!!

Lol.  What about that anyway?  Why is it than when a female who is old enough to have been through puberty even whispers the word "change" that people automatically jump to the conclusion that she is pregnant?  I dare not mention the C word (changes) on facebook, or else I'll have people asking me when my due date is before I can blink.

There are a few changes coming up in the next month or two for me.

1)  Classes
2)  Leaving my nanny job
3)  Moving

Here's a little elaboration:
1) Classes -  I'm taking 3 classes Spring term.  (Ew Spring...)  A complicated psychology class, a Spanish class, and a nutrition class (do NOT laugh!)  I figure, hey.. I probably know a lot of the stuff covered in the basic nutrition part of that class.  I've learned a lot in treatment.  Doesn't mean I can (read: will) apply it!

2)  Because of #1, I am leaving my nanny job.  This was not a decision I came to quickly, nor was it an easy one to make.  But I just really don't have enough time in my schedule to do school and Zumba AND nannying.  So that was a sucky decision to have to come to.  But I did.

3)  Moving - Corky and I have AAAALLLMMOOOSSSTTTT bought a house.  Now they just need to finish building it!  Then we can close.  It was supposed to be this month but the Snowmageddon of early February might have put them back a week or so.  We shall see.  But I am SO beyond excited to move.  Had about enough of this place!

In other news, I'll be in Seattle this coming weekend from Saturday night until Tuesday morning.  YAY!!!!  Definitely in need of a small break.

HAVE A FABULOUS HUMP DAY!!! xoxoxoxo

1 comment: