Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Picture Dump 3.19.14

Picture Dump, March 19th, 2014

The pictures being dumped here are categorized for your convenience! Lol!

The Last of the Seattle Pictures

Me peering off the Space Needle
3.10.14

Ahh.. hotel beds!
This was taken the night I wrote the post
called "Struggling in Seattle."

Love him! <3

Me eating an apple and drinking
coffee in Pike's Place Market


The Frenchies
Jax!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 Abigail Shula <3

Jaxxie McGee

LOL the DogFather

My Mister Magoo

Love this boy

Happy 1st Birthday Jax!
(3.21.14)

The Randoms
(some of these aren't mine, they're from the internet.
Some are mine.)
This is how we get ready for
Zumba parties in my house!
3.15.14

Saw this in Reader's Digest and laughed.

WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS AND
WHY DOES IT EXIST???

omg omg omg OMG

Super sad song.. but I like it
anyway!

Found him on my doorstep!
3.14.14

hahaha

Kind of want to try this!

Okay to finish up, I want to talk about this.  I think the sentiment is great, but I DO NOT believe in this.  It is not possible to BE fingernails.  But it is possible to BE fat.  Fat is an adjective and a noun.  Fingernails are only a noun.  To be fair, I think any adjective that we "are" is not ALL that we are.  And I think that not everyone who HAS fat IS fat necessarily.  But everyone who IS fat HAS fat.  Certainly I think there are thousands of adjectives more important than "fat."  Weight really does have nothing to do with who a person is inside (except anatomically speaking.)  DO NOT misunderstand me - I am all for the "love your body" idea.  Just because I can't always participate in that movement does not mean I disagree with it.  Make no mistake that I do not judge anyone except myself based on weight - not at all!  I just don't think this particular picture is accurate.


No comments:

Post a Comment