Friday, March 21, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAX!!!

Well here's a little bit of happiness for your Friday!

Hello everyone!  Anyone out there? Lol.

I am so glad to finally be able to tell you that I am DONE with the nannying job!  WHEW!!!!!!!  There are many reasons why it just wasn't working out but.. those take too long to write haha.  Suffice it to say that it was not worth the amount of money I was making.  I'll have on last nannying gig in the end of April and trust me it will be the end-all for this!  5 straight days of nannying this kid around the clock.  He'll be living with me.  Oh my god.. I hope I don't rip all my hair out (or all his hair out! LOL!)  But anyway!

Today is Jax's 1st birthday! I cannot believe my little guy is one year old today.  Man he was the cutest little puppy!  He weighed 4 pounds when he first arrived.  I used to call him "burrito" because holding his little body felt like holding a Chipotle burrito.  He was soooooo tiny!


My burrito, 5 weeks old

Baby Jaxxie giving me kisses
in the car when I first
picked him up!
5.17.13

8 week old Jax asleep on the couch

Hello out there!
9 weeks old

What a handsome boy

Jax is not a fan of beer!

Big Boy! 
September 2013

Jax - 10 months old

Jax likes to sunbathe

Hi Buddy!!!
March 2013


Happy birthday sweet little Frenchie!  
Mama loves you!!!



1 comment:

  1. OMG he is soooo flippen cute! Happy (late) Birthday Jax!

    ReplyDelete