Monday, March 17, 2014

Sorry So Many Posts!

Sorry I've posted so many times in the last 2 days.  I just feel really... lost... and writing on this blog seems to help.  Even if nobody really cares what I have to say, it helps me (and isn't that the point of this blog anyway??)

It's Monday night, 11:16pm.  This week will be pretty busy, thank goodness.

Tomorrow morning I may or may not drag my sorry ass out of bed and go to a Zumba class at 9:30am.  We'll see.  I fully intend to drug myself pretty heavily tonight with my sleeping meds so how things will go in the morning is anyone's guess!  I'll go to the gym sometime in the late morning probably, whether or not I go to the Zumba class.

Tonight I went to Safeway with Corky.  I was unabashedly calorie checking.  To be perfectly honest, I couldn't have cared less what he thought about that.  I decided I'm sick of ground turkey.  So I got some cans of tuna.  60 calories per serving (2 servings per can).  Not bad!  Got some mustard to mask the fishy taste.  I hate fish.

Tomorrow is my second-to-last day of nannying.  I think my boss is trying to get all the mileage out of me she can because she asked me to start work 1 hour and 45 minutes earlier than usual, to clean the bird cage, and buy 2 extension cords for the kid so he can do something with his computer.. I don't know what.  And I'll probably end up staying until 9 or 10 at night like usual.

Wednesday will be a 3 or 4 Zumba day.  I usually crash happily at the end of Wednesday night.  9:30am (my class), 12:00pm (not mine), 4:30pm (not mine) and 6:oopm (Alena's.)  Then dinner with my dad and Corky (salad of course).  Busy busy.

Thursday I am subbing a Zumba class at the ungodly hour of 8:00am.  Then my parents have convinced me to go to a therapist to talk about our "family issues" (see previous post for just a tiny taste of what that statement means.)  Thursday will also be my final day of nannying.  It's ALSO the night of the science fair at the kid's school.  So off to that we will go.  Then that will be over.  
Friday is a double Zumba day.  I teach at 10:00am and at 6:00pm.  I usually get in an extra workout at the gym that day too, even if I only do the elliptical for 40 minutes.  I'll do weights as well.  Friday is also my puppy's first birthday!! I cannot believe Jax will be one year old.  So crazy.

Saturday will come, I'll go to 9:45am Zumba with Alena probably.  Usually starts my weekend off nicely.  Then maybe coffee with my dad (tea for me) and then a birthday party for Corky's friend's daughters.  That reminds me, I need to get them a gift or two!  What do girls around age 3 like anyway?  I can't remember if they're 2 and 3 or 3 and 4!  Yikes.

This post has been totally unnecessary.  But just the action of typing words and thinking about how the week is going to go has helped me out a little.  I am going to go to bed now.. hopefully I'll sleep solidly.  I've been having trouble with temperature regulation in the middle of the night.  I wake up burning hot and then freezing cold.  So irritating!

1 comment: