Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Packing and other Randomness

I may have mentioned on here that Corky and I bought a house.  It's so cool.  It closes April 18th (hopefully) and here, in no particular order, are my favorite things about it:
-It has central vacuuming
-It has SIDE BY SIDE washer & dryer, as opposed to stacked
-It has a double oven (omg)
-It has a garage that is actually attached to the house
-It has a jacuzzi in the master bath
-It has a 3rd story room that is huge and we can turn it into anything we want
-It has 2 bedrooms PLUS the master
-It has a backyard (not huge, but better than nothing!)

And so on!  Isn't that cool?? I'm beyond excited about the garage and stuff. Lol!  Will be nice for when there's another person in the family someday too. :)

But... have I ever mentioned how much I HATE PACKING????? It sucks!  There's just so much crap.  I have absolutely no idea where to begin!  We need to donate some stuff, sell some stuff, throw away some stuff.... but the trouble is that we're both always so busy that it's hard for us to spend more than an hour or so at a time.  Which I know will eventually get it done but it seems like it's taking forever lol.  Oh well!  Little by little.  Slow and steady wins the race.

Today I'm making a carrot cake for my dad's office.  It's currently in the oven for another 6 minutes before I check it.  Smells good!!!  And then later on my friend is coming over, we're going to hang out and then go to Zumba.  I'm not teaching, for once.  

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!! I am so glad to be done with the nannying gig!  Normally I'd be nannying Tues/Thurs.  But today is Tuesday and I'll be at ZUMBA tonight!!! I am very excited about that, in case you couldn't tell haha.

have a fantastic Tuesday!!! xoxox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment