Sunday, March 16, 2014

TMI Tag

Stole this from my awesome blogging friend CORI BAKER! ;) xo

  1. What are you wearing? Black sweats and a gray South Dakota sweatshirt
  2. Ever been in love? I am now! 
  3. Ever had a terrible break up? Yes.  It was terrible.  2007.
  4. How tall are you? 5 feet 4 inches
  5. How much do you weigh? I don't even know... but if I did I wouldn't tell you!
  6. Any tattoos? Yes, crows on my back and left shoulder blade, Leo sign on my hip, Hebrew prayer/song on my right shoulder blade, star of David on my lower back and my last name in Hebrew on the inside of my left foot.
  7. Any piercings? Yes.  Ears and bellybutton
  8. OTP? Is this like soulmate?  I think not ONE.  Potentially several and whichever one you are able to cross paths with...?
  9. Favorite show? Ghost shows... any of them.  And Homicide Hunter.
  10. Favorite bands?  Various Zumba artists... Watatah, Daddy Yankee, Pitbull (yeah sorry), Mara, Dahrio Wonder, and then for not Zumba... Lady Gaga, My Chemical Romance, Hayley Williams... etc.
  11. Something you miss? Being carefree.
  12. Favorite song? Right now?  Stay The Night.
  13. How old are you? 26
  14. Zodiac sign? Leo!  July 24.
  15. Quality you look for in a partner? Tolerant. Lol.
  16. Favorite quote? "Chuck it in the fuck it bucket."
  17. Favorite actor? Johnny Depp.
  18. Favorite color? Red or black.
  19. Loud music or soft? The louder the better!!
  20. Where do you go when you're sad? Nowhere specific.  When I'm sad I just go about the stuff I need to do.  I'm just sad when I do it.  But I'm pretty good at faking it.  Or else the gym!!!
  21. How long does it take you to shower? Between 8 and 12 minutes usually.
  22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? About 10 minutes.
  23. Ever been in a physical fight? No... but that's only because I didn't fight back.  
  24. Turn on? Honesty.  Openness.
  25. Turn off? No manners.
  26. Reason I started a blog? To try and be real.  And maybe help people feel less alone.
  27. Fears? Weight gain.  Balloons.  Death.  Infinity.
  28. Last thing that made you cry? My family.
  29. Last time you said you loved someone? On the phone to my dad about an hour ago.
  30. Meaning behind your blog URL? I feel haunted.  I believe in ghosts.  And I love crows!!! 
  31. Last book you read? Life Expectancy by Dean Koontz
  32. The book you're currently reading? Not reading a book at the moment.
  33. Last show you watched? Fringe.
  34. Last person you talked to? Corky.  I said, "yeah."
  35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted with? My dad.
  36. Favorite food? Frozen Yogurt.
  37. Place you want to visit? Morocco.
  38. Last place you were? The grocery store to get stuff to make hamentaschen.
  39. Do you have a crush? No... 
  40. Last time you kissed someone? My husband after Zumba this morning.  I hate kissing.
  41. Last time you were insulted? The other day.
  42. Favorite flavor of sweet? I think vanilla.
  43. What instruments do you play? Piano
  44. Favorite piece of jewelry? I don't wear it much, but my bracelet from Curacao.
  45. Last sport you played? Lol does Zumba count??
  46. Last song you sang? Can't remember!
  47. Favorite pick up line? Don't have one.
  48. Have you ever used it/had it used on you? N/A
  49. Last time you hung out with someone? Today, my friend was out.
  50. Who should answer these questions next? Whoever feels like it!

1 comment: