Sunday, March 30, 2014

Not Knowing Is The Hardest

On Monday, March 24, I found out I was pregnant.

On Wednesday, March 26, I started having bleeding and pain.

On Friday, March 28, I went for a blood test, which didn't help much.

If you're a praying type, please pray for this fetus!  If you're a Good Vibes type, please send good vibes to this fetus!  If you are a wishing type, please wish good things for this fetus!

We love this little thing and want to see it, 8 months from now, screaming it's head off in a hospital.  Not now.

On Wednesday my hormone level was 15,000.  On Friday it was 21,000.  Which is good because it went up, but it was supposed to double in 48 hours.  Granted, I only gave it like 38 hours before I got it tested, but I don't know if that would affect it at all.

I have a viability ultrasound on Tuesday, April 1.  Ironically, I'm going to miss my first 2 classes of spring term for this appointment.  In the meantime, I've been told to REST.  I can't teach Zumba.  I can't go to the gym.  I can't do anything!  You can be sure this sucks and is probably the hardest thing I've ever done.

But anyway.  We'll just keep on keeping on.  Like always, right? :)  I'll let you know what happens!

I hope your weekend is great!! :) xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Congratulations! You know, when you were saying you were feeling "weird" a few entries back it crossed my mind that you might be pregnant. Praying for you and Corky's little miracle. Stay strong hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This little thing can use all the prayers it can get, I think. Now, in hindsight, that blog post a week or so ago makes total sense! LOL. xo

      Delete
  2. Praying, wishing, and sending good vibes! Praying for the baby and FOR YOU!!! Stay strong. Even though it's scary, it is such a blessing to see you moving forward and hopefully bringing this new life into the world =)

    ReplyDelete