Tuesday, April 14, 2015

BEDA (Day 14) - Coffeemaker

Yesterday I bought a new coffeemaker.  It's a Mr. Coffee... something.  It's red and has a clock on the top, the kind with hands.  Not digital.  It's beautiful.... ours was old and crappy and didn't work very well.  It would sometimes stop brewing mid-brew and you had to jiggle the pot around to get it working again.  Other times it would shift and coffee would go running all down the sides and all over the counter top.  The plate didn't get very hot so you'd have lukewarm coffee and therefore not a lot of flavor, plus you'd have to heat your coffee in the microwave if you waited more than 10 seconds to drink it after you poured it!

Anyway.  I guess that's one sign of adulthood (and new mommyhood?) when your favorite new "toy" is a Mr. Coffee! Lol!

Here we go. Another work week.  I'm subbing a Zumba class at 8:30am in Wilsonville.  That's a hell of a commute so I have to leave an hour beforehand, and pump before I leave so I'll be up at 6:00am.

That reminds me of a song: 6AM by J. Balvin Ft. Farruko.  I was trying to translate it the other night (Spanish to English) and I was having trouble!  My Spanish is... okayish... and I got about 70-80% of it translated roughly.  I'm sure my friend who is fluent in Spanish would have laughed her head off at my attempt though. Lol!

Click HERE to listen to 6AM by J. Balvin featuring Farruko

No comments:

Post a Comment