Saturday, April 25, 2015

BEDA (Day 25) - Vega One

Wow! I cannot believe it is almost the end of April.  I'm so excited because Spring is my least favorite season and it is getting closer to being over! Lol!

I got this sample pack of a protein shake by this company called Vega One.  It's vanilla chai flavor... I hope it's good!  It's from Whole Foods so it doesn't have any crap in it, which is nice.  I've been trying to consume less "crap", and by "crap" I mean artificial sweeteners and additives and stuff.  My one downfall is diet coke, I will have it occasionally.  Currently I'm down to one every other day or so, so there's that!

Anyway, the protein shake only has 170 calories, 40% of daily protein and 25% of daily fiber.  I plan on making it with a cup of almond milk (30 cal) and half a cup of water, since it calls for 1.5 cups of liquid.  Weird!  But it should be fine.  I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment