Sunday, April 26, 2015

BEDA (Day 26) - Follow Up

Following up on yesterday's BEDA about Vega One: it's incredibly disgusting.  I kind of figured it would be once I read the ingredients but figured it was worth a shot.  But anything that is supposed to be vanilla chai flavored should not have algae, spirulina, mushroom, kale or pea in it!

Yesterday my dad bought Mara a Jumperoo from Target. She loves it!!  Here's a picture dump (mostly, if not all, of Miss Mara Soleil. Oh I love her!!)

Mara and mommy, posing.

Not too old to nap on mommy still. In fact she prefers it.

Mara in her new jumperoo from grandpa. 


***warning - the following pictures are meant to show what an almost-9-pound baby does to someone's stomach skin.  It's not graphic or anything but since a lot of eating disorder people read this I don't want it to shock you! Lol. 
So
If
You
Are
Easily
Shocked
Do
Not
Go
Any
Further
But
If
You
Are
Not
Then
Here
It
Is!
Lol!
:)

I have a physical therapy appointment on Wednesday for my diastasis recti (stomach muscles) so hopefully it will help!  The hernia in my belly button does not do me any favors lol.

Man I'm tired!! It took every ounce of energy I could muster to get out of bed just now and come downstairs and pump.  I almost didn't get up, but then I thought to myself seriously? How selfish a thing is that to think? Get up!
And so I did. 

I had to type this on my phone because my computer decided to kind of quit working.  Fun stuff. #firstworldproblems


3 comments:

  1. Hi ^-^ You are both SO beautiful <3
    I just saw some of your youtube videos btw!
    Take care dear and good luck with the physical therapy, you are lovely all the same.
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, I just want to say that you are beautiful and your stomach is beautiful and strong and carried beautiful mara. I ache as I hear you talking about the struggles, so I can only hope somehow that small encouragements such as this help. You and your stomach are beautiful. You are a strong hot mamma! Hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, I just want to say that you are beautiful and your stomach is beautiful and strong and carried beautiful mara. I ache as I hear you talking about the struggles, so I can only hope somehow that small encouragements such as this help. You and your stomach are beautiful. You are a strong hot mamma! Hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete