Thursday, April 2, 2015

BEDA (Day 2) - TBT

A friend of mine on YouTube participates in "VEDA" or "Vlog Every Day in April".  I'm not sure where or how this started, or who else participates in it, but since my phone suddenly refuses to upload videos to YouTube and I don't have the energy to deal with my prehistoric computer's stupidity, I'll change it to "BEDA - Blog Every Day in April."

Since yesterday was April 1st and I did actually post, today is technically Day 2 of BEDA even though I didn't know I was doing it until today. Lol.

Like VEDA, this'll just be anything.  Even a one or two line post.  Maybe a picture.  Maybe not.  Maybe eating disorder related (okay, likely eating disorder related), maybe fitness related, maybe baby related.  Who knows! We'll just see what happens.

So today, for BEDA, I'm going to a Throwback Thursday.

This picture was taken in 2008.  Around October, I believe.  Taken in the Rose Garden in Portland, Oregon.  And yes, that fog was really there.


No comments:

Post a Comment